1. The Shadow Case Model of Complexity
An interesting post by Prof.Lipton. I dont claim that understand BBG model (probably I should put some effort there) but I have to say their lemma looks very attractive to me.
2. WiFi data collection: An update
Looks like all big companies are getting tripped up with privacy.
3. Google Voice invites for students
I had applied and have got a Google Voice invite and have activated the service. I am reading the tutorial to know how best to use this tool. Thanks to Suresh for the info.
4. Speedy New Traders Make Waves Far From Wall St.
Pretty interesting. Average holding time for a stock is 11 seconds and no loss day in 4 years – Wow impressive !
5. A New Clue to Explain Existence
Some interesting news from Tevatron which refuses to fade away in the face of LHC 🙂 .
If you liked this post , please subscribe to the RSS feed.