Note : This post is intended for students of UT Arlington who wants to connect UTA Auto Login wireless network.
Please follow the steps below to connect to the network :
- Go to Settings –> Wireless and Network –> Wi-Fi Settings
- Make sure that Wi-Fi is enabled.
- Your mobile must now scan and list the available networks.
- Select “UTA Auto Login”
- Set EAP method as PEAP
- Set Phase 2 Auth as MSCHAPV2
- Set CA certificate as NA
- Enter your netid in Identification.
- Enter the password associated with Netid.
- Voila ! You are now connected to UTA Auto login.
Hope this little post helps some folks !